Friday, July 06, 2007

I have every right to live my life the way I want to, to pursue my path of happiness, love and success in this world but I do not have any right to hurt others in that process.

It is a matter of choice, after all.

I choose to be...........what I am.

And the choice is exercised by being honest with myself.

Only then I can be honest with my loved ones and colleagues and others and enjoy fruitful and successful relationships with each of them - personal and professional.

“Real honesty is being honest about what your possibilities are, what your potentials are. That's where true honesty lies. It stretches us. It’s not simply admitting where we are - that’s a beginning step, it’s not the end step. So be honest about where you are but also be honest about what your possibilities are. That keeps the challenge of the path always before us.”

Thanissaro Bhikkhu

No comments: