Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Got to kill the drought of my posts...

As hockey moms ...oops, excusez moi, (forget I ever said that)... as Ms. Gorgeous would put it in her folksy manner, "Kill, baby, kill!"

Oh, she is currently No.1 on my Favourite People list. She knocks me over, literally! And tops it over by giving me this labyrinthine complex.

Pray, why, you may wonder ? Nopes, not about the gorgeous part. [Despite my 'cool glasses" look, I can't match the beauty contest material of Ms. Gorgeous with her hotshot glasses.]

Well, the story actually goes back to the one day (a little less than 24 hours may be) I spent in Ayodhya when I was 10 -11 years old. So it makes me feel like some big expert on the Ayodhya dispute and pushes me to yearn for greater things in life. After all, I also lived in the neighbourhood of Ayodhya for a few years over and above the one day visit.

No wonder Mr. Nice is floored by Ms. Gorgeous!

Its a folksy thing, people! You gotto catch it... while you can ;) LOL

No comments: