Thursday, November 08, 2007

AJ!



One of my early posts was about her and her first meeting with her fiancee. She finally got married on the 21st October after almost a year of eagerly waiting and anticipitating this moment!

When she comes by to invite me to her wedding, she spoke about her dreams and how she was hoping her marriage to be a liberating experience. "I know it will give me lot of freedom, with responsibilities", she says, a tad philosophically.

This from one, who comes from a very conservative family, never went to college, is currently pursuing her graduation by correspondence, comes to work and goes back home by 7 PM, does not go out with friends (not even office lunches).

My fondness for her just keeps growing, kya karen! :)

Here's to you, dear AJ! Keep that beautiful smile on and may you find happiness in all that you do!

No comments: