Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"very morose and depressed"
Don't think too much!
"My thoughts are killing me!"
That, my dear, is always a power struggle - between you and your thoughts.
Who is the master and who is the slave ? Sometimes, the master himself is enslaved and overpowered in strange, unconceived thoughts.
"Let go of the overpowering nature of the thought, put it in 'hibernate' mode and believe in the dumbness of your actions, at times. Period."

In all humility, that's the sanest thing you could ever do.

*****

You often go back to a time (or many!) when you were dumb, stupid and ignored the writing on the wall (but, who wrote it? Which wall is this?!) Refused to trust your sixth sense and chose to believe in the ephemeral comfort of the big words spoken. Words which were shallow and devoid of any promise or hope but you chose to believe them, foolishly or wisely. Perhaps a fleeting thought to the slippery path, but no, how could that happen ? Finally, it was your choice - to be dumb and stupid and not trust your instincts. And you paid the price for it.
Instinct is a powerful factor in determining the road you take in your life.
Play the game by instinct!

*****

When you cannot empathise or understand, why sympathise ?
I am what I am and what I choose to be.
I don't want your sympathy!

1 comment:

laa said...

"...belive in the dumbness of your actions" - I like that :)